Benefits for participants
Working on sales skills and understand the sales process including “closing techniques”
Define “up-sell” and determine when it is appropriate
Evaluating how the core communication skills of questioning, listening and giving and receiving feedback influence the sales process
Learning how to turn this potentially negative or difficult situation into a sales opportunity by linking your company’s products and/or services to provide a solution or solve a problem
Determining when it is appropriate to “sell” and how to avoid being perceived as “pushy”
Understanding how the unique value proposition differentiates you from the competition and helps you understand the company’s vision
Adopting Ambassadorship style
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Answer the question: What are sales?
• Change their mind-set about the comfort zone and extending it. Sales-fobia. Finding a new comfort zone.
• Communicate with the client: What? When? With whom? How?
• How to leave a good impression
• Improve presentation skills
• Create partnerships and working relationships
• Answer to the question: Why you? What are your benefits? What are the client’s benefits?
• Understand practical applications
Investment & Duration: Customized. This programme can be adapted to meet your requirements.